Are there no essay scholarships?

Hello peeps, I’m currently looking for scholarships that don’t require essays. I’ve been searching online but haven’t found much. Do these kinds of scholarships actually exist? If so, where can I find them?

Yes, there are no essay scholarships available. These scholarships are designed to make it easier for students to apply for financial aid without the burden of writing an essay. No-essay scholarships can be found through various online platforms, such as Fastweb, Bold.org, and Sallie Mae. For instance, Sallie Mae offers a monthly no-essay scholarship worth $2,000, while Bold.org has several no-essay scholarships, including the “Be Bold” Scholarship, which awards $25,124 to the applicant with the boldest profile. Additionally, there are other no-essay scholarships available, such as the Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship, the Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship, and the CirkledIn “No Sweat” Scholarship, among others. These scholarships are a great way for students to secure financial aid without having to write an essay, and they can be a valuable resource for those seeking to fund their higher education

Believe it or not, they’re real! Forget stressing about writing, these are all about getting you cash for college. Websites like Fastweb and Bold.org have tons listed. They even have monthly ones for $2,000, no sweat! So ditch the essay, focus on your studies, and get searching

They are mainly websites that collect email addresses.