Is Collegexpress trustworthy?

I am curious if anyone has had success winning scholarships through this website. Is it worth the time to search for scholarships here? Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I think that it’s trustworthy. I won a $50 amazon gift card from them before. Not a scholarship, but its something.

2 Likes

Yes, CollegeXpress is a reliable and legitimate source. It has been around since 1996, helping students with college searches, providing information about institutions, majors, scholarships, custom college lists, and advice on financial aid.

1 Like

Yes, Collegexpress is widely regarded as a reliable resource for information on colleges and scholarships. It is a division of Carnegie Dartlet, a reputable company that offers data-driven marketing solutions to universities. College search tools, scholarship databases, and articles covering many facets of college planning are just a few of the many resources available on Collegexpress. To guarantee accuracy and comprehensiveness, it is advisable to cross-reference material and check numerous sources, just like with any other resource.