Jack Kent Cooke transfer scholarship

I made it to the semi-finals for the JCK transfer scholarship. They said they’d contact me “in the coming weeks” for more details, but it’s been 2 weeks and I haven’t heard anything yet. Have any other semi-finalists been contacted? Should I be concerned that I haven’t heard anything?

1 Like

Congratulations on making it to the JCK transfer scholarship semi-finals.

That’s a great accomplishment. It’s understandable to feel anxious since they mentioned contacting semi-finalists “in the coming weeks” and it’s been 2 weeks already.

Many scholarship programs experience delays in communication, so there’s no need to be overly concerned just yet.

1 Like

Congrats on reaching the JCK semi-finals!

Delays are normal in such processes.

If anxious, send a polite follow-up email expressing gratitude, inquiring about the next steps, and providing your details.

Subject: Follow-Up on JCK Transfer Scholarship Semi-Finalist Status

Dear [Scholarship Coordinator’s Name or Scholarship Committee],

I hope you’re doing well. I’m reaching out to share how honored I am to be a semi-finalist for the JCK Transfer Scholarship and to inquire about the upcoming steps in the selection process. Understanding the volume of applications you’re processing, I’m keen to know if there are any updates or an estimated timeline for when further information will be shared with semi-finalists.

Thank you for considering my application and for the chance to advance in this process. I’m excited about the possibility and look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

[Your Name] [Your Application or Identification Number]

Last keep on checking the forums for peer updates.

Just keep your tone positive, professional, and understanding.

Something like “I just wanted to check in after the two weeks have passed to see if there are any updates you can provide at this stage.”

This shows your continued interest without coming across as impatient.