What should you do if you're on the HSF waitlist?

Hey guys, quick question, What’s the best move if you find yourself on the HSF waitlist?

2 Likes

Has anyone received any updates from HSF lately? The last communication I got was to upload my award letter. Anyone have more information on this?

2 Likes

Hey, after I was chosen as a finalist, I submitted all the additional materials they requested, including the finalist essay. It’s been about a month since I received my results exactly 55 days ago. If you’re still waiting on your scholarship decision, it might be worth checking your spam email folder just in case it ended up there.

2 Likes

Did you get both the financial aid and the scholarship?

If you find yourself on the waitlist, immediately let HSF know that you are still interested in the scholarship.

Don’t let the disappointment weigh you down. Instead re-frame your thinking and let them know that you are still interested in the scholarship.

Hi DolphGabbana, I appreciate you letting me know. Without a doubt, I’ll check my spam folder. I haven’t submitted my materials in a while, so if there’s anything missing, I’ll follow up. I hope to hear from you shortly!