Anyone Else Having Trouble Finding Legitimate Scholarships?

Hey guys,

So, I’ve been checking out various scholarship websites lately, and honestly, a lot of them seem sketchy. I’ve mainly been looking into scholarships offered by big corporations, but the smaller ones just don’t seem legit. Many of them either require no essay at all or just randomly draw winners for the money. I’m totally fine with writing essays or making videos for a scholarship opportunity, but I’m struggling to find ones that feel genuine.

Do any of you have any suggestions for trustworthy scholarships or websites? I’d really appreciate any recommendations you might have!

3 Likes

Look into scholarships offered by professional associations and organizations related to your field of interest or intended major. These scholarships often have specific eligibility criteria and may require essays or other forms of application, making them more credible.

2 Likes

Check with local community foundations or organizations in your area. They often administer scholarships funded by local businesses, individuals, and organizations, providing support to students within the community.

1 Like

These platforms compile legitimate scholarship opportunities from various sources, including corporations, foundations, and nonprofit organizations.