Are Chegg scholarships legit?

Chegg offers many scholarships, but I don’t want to spend time writing an essay if it’s just a way for them to collect information. Can anyone confirm if these scholarships are legitimate?

2 Likes

Yes, Chegg scholarships are legitimate. They offer various opportunities for students, and while some may require essays, they’re genuinely aimed at supporting education, not just gathering information. It’s worth your time to apply.

1 Like

I don’t have any experience with that. Most scholarships not recommended by the school are usually part of collection schemes. Why don’t you look for scholarships that your school lists? There are many available.

1 Like

Chegg does offer a variety of scholarships, and many students have successfully received financial aid through these opportunities.

Chegg scholarships are legitimate.

They offer a variety of scholarships for high school and college students, with award amounts ranging from a few hundred dollars to full tuition.

While some scholarships might require essays, Chegg focuses on connecting students with relevant opportunities.

Yeah they are legit. My cousin pursued a bachelor’s degree in information technology with the help of Chegg scholarship.