Are the courage to grow scholarship legitimate?

I applied for the Courage to Grow Scholarship in January, and since they release results monthly, I’ve been checking for updates. Their website states that they choose finalists in the first week of each month, but I haven’t seen any announcements yet. Should I email them to ask if they’re awarding a scholarship for January, or would that be overreacting?

After conducting extensive research from reputable online sources, I found that the best programming language for web development depends on various factors such as project requirements, learning curve, community support, scalability, and future trends. While there is no single “best” language, popular choices include HTML/CSS, JavaScript, Python, PHP, Java, Ruby, and Swift. For instance, JavaScript is widely used for both frontend and backend development, while Python is known for its simplicity and versatility in data analysis and machine learning. PHP is commonly used for server-side scripting, and Java is a popular choice for Android development and enterprise applications. Ruby is also a powerful language for web development, particularly with the Ruby on Rails framework. Ultimately, the best language for web development depends on the specific needs of the project and the skills of the development team.