Cat Zingano Overcoming Loss Scholarship

I am patiently waiting for this scholarship. They have postponed the announcement day at least 2 times. I just wanted to know if the winner already knows or if there is anyone here that has been chosen as finalist and got contacted. I had high hopes for it.

1 Like

Frustrating delays! Generally, finalists are contacted before the public announcement. Keep hoping, and check if others here have updates.

@Jackson_Smith While the waiting is difficult, try to remain patient and positive. Keep focusing on your studies and other activities that align with the scholarship’s mission. When the announcement does come, you’ll be well-prepared, regardless of the outcome.

The Cat Zingano Overcoming Loss Scholarship is available to any student who has lost a loved one. Applicants must submit an essay detailing how this loss influences their aspirations and what they want to fight to achieve in life. Keep reading to learn more.

I sympathize with your frustration. It’s upsetting to see scholarship announcements delayed many times. While it is unclear whether finalists have been informed, I recommend contacting the scholarship giver directly for an update. Keeping optimism alive is crucial, but you should also look into other scholarship alternatives in the interim.