How does Adult Scholarships benefits the society?

Hi People,

I’m an adult student considering going back to school and I’m looking for information on scholarships specifically for adults. Are there scholarships available specifically for adult learners returning to education? What are some organizations or resources I can explore to find these scholarships? Any tips or experiences from adult students who have successfully applied for scholarships would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help…

By offering scholarships, organizations ensure education is accessible to everyone, regardless of background or circumstances.

1 Like

Apply for scholarships through bold.org they are pretty good

When I went back to school as an adult, I found that there are indeed scholarships specifically for adult learners, which helped ease my financial burden. I discovered several resources that were incredibly helpful, such as the American Association of University Women (AAUW), which offers grants for women returning to education, and the Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund, which supports low-income women aged 35 and older. Additionally, many universities have their own scholarships for non-traditional students. It’s also worth checking out local community foundations and professional organizations related to your field of study. Networking with fellow adult students and consulting with a financial aid advisor at your prospective school can also provide valuable insights and opportunities.