Is cirkled in scholarship legit?

Hey everyone,

I have been using Cirkled In for three years now, and I’ve earned over 1000 points with over 80% completion.

Despite this, I haven’t won anything yet. I’m starting to wonder if it’s really legitimate.

Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Consider exploring other scholarship opportunities beyond Cirkled In. There are numerous scholarship databases, websites, and organizations that offer financial aid to students based on various criteria. Diversifying your scholarship search can increase your chances of finding opportunities that match your profile.

2 Likes

Cirkled In appears must be legit but since it has a large applicant pool and seems random, your chances of winning might be low.

2 Likes

Great advice! Expanding your search beyond Cirkled In can open up many more opportunities.

1 Like

I can agree and disagree at the same time, but the research I have done Cirkled is legit, To apply for the scholarship, submit a complete application online through the Cirkled In website. Include the “About Me” section with contact information and a short, original written response to the scholarship topic.

On the bad side, the Cirkled In scholarship application may pose challenges for some students due to specific eligibility criteria. For instance, it may only be open to legal residents of the US aged 13 or older, currently enrolled in accredited schools, or approved for homeschooling. This could exclude students who don’t meet these criteria from applying.

1 Like

No worry! The Cirkled In scholarship contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are thirteen years of age or older and currently enrolled in an accredited school or approved for homeschooling.

But for the International Students who are not staying in the U.S.A. PLEASE keep off the Cirkled because you will get disappointed… First, do your research and know are eligible

1 Like