Is it hard to get a scholarship?

Apparently, everyone else is having an easy time getting scholarships. I’m not. I can’t find any way to pay for school, so I think I’ll just go to community college and take student loans. I’m a decent student with a 3.3 GPA and a 29 ACT score, but I can’t find anything. Everyone says I’m not trying hard enough. Is that true?

It’s crucial to dispel any misconceptions about scholarships. Applying for scholarships with a clear and calm mind increases your chances of securing well-deserved financial aid. Remember, myths can hinder opportunities, so stay informed and pursue those scholarships!

while it can genuinely be hard because of high competition, I wouldn’t give up if I was you. You can check for programs at various sites. i think scholarships.com should be a good start

There is no doubt that you are making an effort! It is actually fairly nice to have a 3.3 GPA and an ACT score of 29, as scholarships can be highly competitive.

Scholarships are available based on volunteer activity, ethnicity, financial need, aptitude, and merit (grades and test scores)! Seek alternatives that suit you better than just coursework.