Is Niche a Legitimate Scholarship Platform?

Hey guys,

So, I’ve been doing some research on scholarships, and I keep coming across this platform called Niche. I’ve seen some mixed reviews online, and I’m not sure if it’s legit or not. Have any of you used Niche for scholarships before? I’d love to hear about your experiences with it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Niche is indeed a legitimate scholarship platform. It’s widely recognized and has been reviewed positively by various sources. The platform offers a $2,000 scholarship each month to eligible students, along with other scholarship opportunities. It’s a reliable resource for students seeking financial help for their education. While it’s always good to be cautious and look out for scholarship fraud, you can rest assured that Niche scholarships are genuine and have helped many students over the years.

1 Like

I can confirm that Niche is indeed a reputable and reliable source for students seeking scholarship opportunities.

Niche, formerly known as College Prowler, is a data-driven platform that provides extensive information on schools, neighborhoods, and scholarships.

It offers a user-friendly interface where students can find scholarships tailored to their specific criteria such as major, grade level, race, and location

The platform is well-regarded for its comprehensive database and ease of use, allowing students to apply for various scholarships without the need for essays.

Niche’s verification process, user reviews, and success stories all contribute to its legitimacy and effectiveness in helping students find financial aid for their education.

1 Like