Is Niche Scholarship legitimate

Hey there, a friend passed me a link for scholarships, and I ended up on this site called Niche. Thought it was cool, but now I’m stuck in it after sharing my info. Any chance you know where to find the actual scholarships?

Hey, worry no more.
My cousin is a beneficiary of Niche scholarships and I can confirm to you that they are legitimate. They offer monthly and yearly prizes to students and families in the United States. While it’s important to be cautious of scholarship fraud, Niche scholarships are considered reliable and have provided financial help to students

The Niche Scholarship is legitimate. Niche is a data-driven website that uses crowdsourcing to build their community data directory. They offer thousands of scholarships, many of which don’t require an essay, to help more students afford college.

Please note that while Niche is a legitimate source of scholarships, you should always be cautious and verify any scholarship opportunities you come across. If you’re unsure about a scholarship’s legitimacy, it’s a good idea to do some research or reach out to a trusted advisor for guidance.

Absolutely! Niche scholarships are reputable and valid. They are awarded monthly and annually to students and families across the United States. To learn more about past winners, you can visit the winners page on our website.

In today’s work, illegitimate deals are everywhere even of late into the scholarships.
It is therefore advisable to confirm if the scholarship you are applying for is legit or fake.
Now to your question, Niche Scholarship is legitimate offering various scholarships to students at monthly or annual premiums.
But make sure when applying for the scholarship you use the official website to avoid giving some personal information to scammers.

Have you tried - Scholarships.com, BigFuture, and Unigo.

These websites match you with scholarships based on your profile and interests.

Last but not least research to discover opportunities that fit you. :mortar_board:

To check if a scholarship is real, you should first see who is offering it.
Legitimate scholarships are usually from well-known organizations like companies, governments, or nonprofits.
Look up the organization to make sure they are real and have a good reputation.
Also, make sure the scholarship has clear rules and requirements.
If you are not sure, you can contact the organization directly to ask questions.
Be careful of scholarships that ask for money or personal information, as these could be scams.
If you are still unsure, talk to someone at your school who can help you.

Great advice! Always verify the source and be cautious of requests for money or excessive personal info. When in doubt, consulting a school advisor can also help confirm legitimacy. Stay safe!

Well explained and straight forward answer…

What about International students like us… Will Niche Scholarship offer us the scholarships @Jony?