Is Scholarship Owl a trustworthy website?

Is Scholarship Owl a trustworthy website?

3 Likes

I registered with ScholarshipOwl and used the filter to find the best scholarships available. The 15K Eon Essay Contest is one of them. To put it briefly, you must read the entire 300-page book in order to enter the contest and submit an essay. However, it states in the criteria part that you must be at least 13 years old. On the other hand, the contest’s official website makes explicit that the age limit is 24.

Was this crucial information intentionally left out, or was there a real error? And why is this error the first thing I come across?

You make the decision, though.

3 Likes

Hello, If you decide to use ScholarshipOwl, it might be wise to start with the free trial to evaluate its services. Always be vigilant about managing your subscription to avoid unexpected charges and carefully read user reviews to make an informed decision.

1 Like

Scholarship Owl has a broad database of scholarships, which can save users significant time compared to searching independently​

Christina, I appreciate you sharing your story. It appears that there may be a difference in the contest’s age requirements. When important information is ambiguous or inconsistent, it can be quite annoying. Have you attempted contacting ScholarshipOwl or the contest administrators to request further information? That could clear up any doubt.

1 Like