Is Scholarships.com legit?

Hi everyone! I’m starting to look for scholarships. I have one more year of high school, and I’ll be applying for college before summer ends. I’m not sure if scholarships.com is a safe website. When I tried to make an account, it asked for my address, which made me feel unsure. Before finishing my account, I want to check if this website is trustworthy. Can anyone confirm if it’s legit? Also, do you know any other safe scholarship websites or offers? I have Niche too, but I haven’t used it much yet.

2 Likes

Hi @Mason! It’s great that you’re being cautious about sharing personal information online, especially when it comes to scholarship websites. Scholarships.com is a legitimate and reputable website for finding scholarships, but it’s understandable to feel wary about providing your address during the account creation process.

1 Like

The majority of legitimate websites include scholarship.com, unigo, and niche. But most of the easy no essay scholarships are just email floods, and your chances of winning are more likely to be struck by lightning than to be struck by lightning. But since scholarship.com is unique and genuinely beneficial, I choose to use it without registering. I like to narrow down my search results by state, and I also get excellent results by grade (11). But yes, scholarship.com and scholarship America are reliable resources that you should use.

Yes, Scholarships.com is considered a legitimate website for finding scholarships.