Is the be bold scholarship legit?

I’m looking for scholarships to close my gap for college and was wondering if this is a legit site to earn scholarships.

I’ve done some digging, and yes, the “Be Bold” scholarship on Bold.org seems legit. Here’s why: Bold.org has awarded over $360,000 in scholarships since 2020, and they list past winners on their website. Plus, unlike some scholarship sites, they don’t charge application fees and promise not to sell your information. They also have a good reputation on sites like Reddit, with people reporting successful applications. That said, it’s always a good idea to be cautious online. Be sure you’re on the official Bold.org website (it ends in “.org”) and never pay to apply for a scholarship.

It sounds like you’ve done thorough research, and the “Be Bold” scholarship on Bold.org appears to be legitimate. Their track record, transparency, and positive reputation online are all good indicators. As always, it’s wise to be cautious online and ensure you’re on the official website. Good luck with your application!