Scholarships for non traditional students 2024

I’m seeking scholarship recommendations as I’ve been accepted into a community college and will be attending part-time. I’ve encountered challenges in finding scholarships suitable for non-traditional students like myself. For context, I graduated from high school in 2022. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Congrats @BookWarmer on getting into community college! :tada: As a non-traditional student, you’ve got some cool scholarship options for 2024. Here’s a quick hit list:

1. Scholarships360’s “No Essay” Scholarship: They’re offering a sweet $10,000 with no essay required, open to all students.
  2. Sallie Mae’s Monthly Scholarship: They dish out $2,000 each month, and it’s super easy to apply.
  3. College Board’s “Build a College List” Scholarship: Just list six colleges you’re considering, and you could snag up to $40,000.
  4. College JumpStart Scholarship: Aimed at high achievers, this one could net you up to $1,000.
    Don’t let the search get you down; there are scholarships out there rooting for you. Keep your chin up and your eyes on the prize!
1 Like

You can try the Sallie Mae Scholarship which is super easy to apply and awarded monthly.

Sounds like my story, but I’m in Mass, and it’s new this fall, if I’m not wrong I think it is 2023. Check if your state has it too. It’s for 25+ without a degree, and covers 2-year school fees. I’m opting for a 4-year online, so I’m out. :frowning: Best of luck to you!