Scholarships for non traditional students 2024

I’m seeking scholarship recommendations as I’ve been accepted into a community college and will be attending part-time. I’ve encountered challenges in finding scholarships suitable for non-traditional students like myself. For context, I graduated from high school in 2022. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Congrats @BookWarmer on getting into community college! :tada: As a non-traditional student, you’ve got some cool scholarship options for 2024. Here’s a quick hit list:

1. Scholarships360’s “No Essay” Scholarship: They’re offering a sweet $10,000 with no essay required, open to all students.
  2. Sallie Mae’s Monthly Scholarship: They dish out $2,000 each month, and it’s super easy to apply.
  3. College Board’s “Build a College List” Scholarship: Just list six colleges you’re considering, and you could snag up to $40,000.
  4. College JumpStart Scholarship: Aimed at high achievers, this one could net you up to $1,000.
    Don’t let the search get you down; there are scholarships out there rooting for you. Keep your chin up and your eyes on the prize!