Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship

Hi, Have you won a scholarship from Taco Bell’s Live Mas competition? If so, when did you find out? I applied and I’m curious about when they’ll email winners. Their website says end of April, but usually, organizations let winners know earlier.

1 Like

The Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship website states winners will be announced by the end of April. It’s common for scholarship announcements to align with their deadlines, allowing for thorough review of applications. This ensures fairness and equal opportunity for all applicants. The selection process likely includes verifying information and references, which takes time. While early notifications are unlikely, checking your email regularly is a good idea. Remember, completing the application is an accomplishment in itself. Stay positive and hopeful.

1 Like

Hey there, The winners of the Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship will be told who they are in April 2024. People could apply for this scholarship from November 1, 2023, to January 3, 2024. This scholarship doesn’t just give money once; it wants to help young leaders in their education and beyond. If you got the scholarship, well done, and good luck in your future!

1 Like

I’m an employee in the south region and I got notified on the 22nd through a cake in my mailbox!