Unique scholarship essay questions

Holla,

I am currently in the process of preparing scholarship applications and am seeking your assistance. Mainly, my point of interest is in crafting questions that will stand out and make my application unique.

Kindly help me develop some thoughtful scholarship essay questions that can set me apart from other applicants?

3 Likes

I have some tips to help you out @TalkingScholar.

Tell us about a big event in your life that changed the way you think and what you want to do. How did it make you set new goals and want to learn more?

Did you ever work on a project to help your community? How did it make things better, and what did you learn from it?

What are you really interested in? Tell us about something you love to do outside of school that makes you want to learn more and do well in your studies.

Did you ever have to face a difficult situation? How did you overcome it and keep going to school?

Imagine you can make a positive difference in the future. How will your education help you achieve this, whether it’s in your town, your field of study, or the whole world?

2 Likes

Hey
You may really differentiate your application by creating original scholarship essay questions! Below are some examples:
If you could solve one major global issue within the next decade, what would it be and why?
Describe a challenge you’ve faced and how it has shaped your aspirations and goals.
How do you envision using your education to positively impact your community or society as a whole?
Reflect on a meaningful experience that has influenced your personal growth and values.
If you could have a conversation with any historical figure, who would it be and what would you discuss?
You may differentiate yourself from other applicants by using these questions to highlight your distinct viewpoints, experiences, and goals.

Wow, these are all fantastic questions