What really does Atlas Fellowship look for in applicants?

I recently received a rejection from the Atlas fellowship and am curious about the profile of students they typically select for this opportunity. My background leans more towards the entrepreneurial side, and while I haven’t participated in Olympiads, I’ve co-founded two award-winning startups with notable business impacts. I’m left wondering what might have gone wrong with my application. Could it be how I portrayed myself? This is a valuable lesson I aim to learn from, especially as I plan to apply for college scholarships in the winter 2024 session.

The Atlas Fellowship seeks applicants who demonstrate a strong commitment to advancing the principles of individual liberty, free markets, and limited government. They look for individuals who have a track record of leadership, innovation, and initiative in their respective fields. Additionally, they value candidates who possess excellent communication skills, critical thinking abilities, and a willingness to engage in rigorous intellectual inquiry. Successful applicants typically exhibit a passion for advancing the ideas of classical liberalism and are motivated to make a positive impact in their communities and beyond.

1 Like

The Atlas Fellowship seeks individuals committed to advancing individual liberty, free markets, and limited government. They value leadership, innovation, and communication skills, as well as a passion for classical liberalism. Successful applicants are motivated to make a positive impact.

That’s a concise and accurate summary of what the Atlas Fellowship looks for in applicants. If you’re interested in applying, highlighting your commitment to these principles and showcasing your leadership, innovation, and communication skills would likely strengthen your application.