When should I start applying for scholarships?

High school junior here, and im not sure when exactly i should start looking (or applying) for scholarships. should i do it before i start applying for college senior year or should i do it afterwards? i tried looking it up but it seems like it depends overall, so im really confused :confused:

1 Like

I am impressed that you are thinking ahead about scholarships. I hope my daughter will be thinking the same as you. The general idea is that it is never too early to start looking for and applying for scholarships.
Therefore, be on the lookout for any scholarship that may be of help to you and apply

1 Like

I would suggest that you sit for your SAT exams first before you consider anything else. If you ‘fail’ in your junior year, you can retake it during your senior year

In your junior year of high school, begin looking into and applying for scholarships; keep up the good work through your final year. While some scholarships have year-round availability, others have early deadlines. You’ll have more time to look for jobs, customize applications, and maybe even get extra money for education if you start early.